• Grade 12 (Matric)/N4
• Trade Tested: Fitter and Turner Qualification
• Manufacturing experience
- Qualified artisan.
- Operating universal horizontal lathe, vertical lathe or horizontal boring mills, in accordance with mute cards and drawings Cylinders
- Responsible for the handling and co-ordination of cylinder job cards
- Ensure that the set target dates are met with regards to repairs and the manufacturing of new cylinders
- Co-ordinate the stripping and actual repair of cylinders
- Give information of the assessment to the relevant salesperson for quotation purposes
- Ensure that the drawing and bill of material (where applicable) is correct for the specific cylinder and notify Engineering office if there are any changes to be made
- Request and collect the correct components from Warehouse
- Inspect final products (stamping, job number, painting, dates, etc) Manufacturing
- Machining of different hydraulic components according to drawing specifications, following the job card as procedure for manufacturing
- Reverse engineer items from sample.
- Quality checking of jobs manufactured according to drawing issued (quality control)
- Ensure that set delivery dates are met.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.