- Complete planned and unplanned maintenance activities on the shift.
- Complete shift plant inspection to identify potential maintenance issues that can stop the machine.
- Repair faulty equipment using suitable tools and equipment.
- Assist with predictive maintenance by properly reporting issues that cannot be resolved on the shift and repeaters.
- Complete planned maintenance activities during plant shutdown periods.
- Perform equipment changes any piece of mechanical and electrical equipment in the plant.
- Adhere to all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Take up an engineering leadership role during back shifts.
- May train and direct the work of other classified staff in the area.
- Represent the Engineering group.
- Assist in the writing of specifications and repairs to new equipment.
- Troubleshooting on electrical equipment.
- Troubleshooting on mechanical equipment.
- Troubleshooting on electronic equipment.
- Qualified artisan (Millwright)
- Solid working experience (3-5 years)
- Basic hydraulics and pneumatics experience
- Health and Safety Regulations
- Basic PLC and VSDs knowledge and experience