Join a leading software development house specializing in financial and investment software as a Technical Writer to be involved in 2 distinct areas of the business:
- Technical documentation (Help, training manuals, etc)
- Client documentation (client solution overview documentation)
The core responsibilities of the role include, help documentation, installation documentation, systems documentation, disaster recovery documentation and training documentation and ‘manuals’
- University degree
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of Technical Writing
- Good at articulating technical documentation in easy to understand prose
- Familiarity with an authoring tool and a keen interest to learn MadCap. produces documentation is in CHM, PDF and HTML formats.
- Ability to show ideas graphically. Adept at using graphical tools to incorporate screenshots, artwork and diagrams into presentations.
- Excellent technical comprehension skills. Will need to be able to assimilate technical information from the Development and Implementation teams
Salary R30 000 per month