Continuous Improvement Specialist
Our client is a Manufacturing company based in Pretoria
Our client who is based in Pretoria has an opportunity for an energetic young professional to join their Team in the Capacity of a Continuous Improvement Specialist. The Successful incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Support optimization of factory complexity, line/machine layout and design; Conduct workload studies
as & when required
- Provide methods and tools for improvement of practices; provide tools for measuring and optimizing
- Best Practice : lead the implementation of world class best practices in the areas of Maintenance,
Focused improvement, Quality, Safety and People Development
- Change Management: develop the change plan for the site and support the leadership team in
- Support tracking and reporting on savings and improvements
- BSc/B Tech Industrial, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years practical experience World Class Manufacturing tools and techniques such as TPM/Lean management/Six Sigma/WCM
- FMCG, High speed packaging environments preferred.
NB! This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.