TECHNICAL SUPPORT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in product evaluation as per operational requirements
- Assist in finding gaps and short comings in our product line and support offerings at branch level
- Provide technical feedback on product trends and recommendations for product enhancement
- Submit a Management report on a monthly basis to National Technical Manager, by 2nd of the following month
- Assist customers with technical queries on all products sold
- Provide a high standard of technical assistance to customers on-site and at the trade counter, and telephonically
- Technical support is to be provided only on products purchased
- Generate all necessary administration, for example Job Sheets, Component usages and the Invoicing thereof etc.
- Provide ‘on-the-job’ coaching for staff in the branch and region as per operational requirements
- Check faulty goods prior to sending them in for repairs and complete the appropriate paperwork required
- Discretion must be used on customers that abuse the service, advise these customers on the appropriate training courses to attend
- Regional support to branches and customers as per operational requirements
- Higher level support assisting Product Specialists across the Product range.
INTERNAL SALES ASSISTANCE:
- You will be required to assist at the trade counter as and when it becomes necessary
- Assist with product tests product specifications and product solutions.
- Grade 12
- Electronics Qualification i.e. N6/T3/S4, a diploma in Electronics
- Must have 5 years experience as a Security Products Installer
- Must have experience with IP installations, understanding of network switches and network configurations
- Own Vehicle and Valid Drivers License
- Able to work alternative Saturdays 8 - 12 and every odd public holiday.