Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities:
- Minimise equipment under repair & awaiting inspection.
- Comply with client’s servicing schedules and procedures.
- Ensure all equipment is prepared for hire in compliance with client’s ‘Green Card’ procedure.
- Ensure all work performed reports are approved by client (on site) and are legibly produced.
- Ensure immediate response and minimal disruption to clients requirements.
- Ensure good housekeeping of work area and service vehicle.
- Maintain a minimum spares level in service vehicle as per procedures.
- Effective troubleshooting to minimise downtime and unnecessary repair costs.
- Customer satisfaction externally & internally.
- Compliance to QHSE & ISO 9000 Policy and Procedures.
- Compliance with 24 hour call – out policy.
- Reporting all utilised stock items form depot stores.
- Ensure all installations are carried out to client service manual standards.
- Ensure quality of workmanship to maintain and enhance performance of equipment
- Reporting on competitor activity visible on customer’s site(s).
- Maintain and enhance relationships and communication on site with client.
- Report any fuel spills, incidents or issues within the policy of QHSE.
- Commitment and involvement to Orange Excellence
- Client place a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection.
- It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the client’s Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- Recognised qualification of Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering.
- Good command of English language, spoken and written.
- Current driving license
- Good Communication skills - must be able to complete reports legibly
- Effective troubleshooting capability.
- Ability to read electrical drawings.
- Possession of driving license essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment, but also on own initiative.
- Previous Experience with Cummin/Iveco/Scania Diesel Generator engines/Temperature Control equipment
- Preference to candidates with Chillers and Coolers and HV experience.
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
- Task Completion – reliable, committed to completing tasks.
- Resilience – persistent, positive and self-reliant.
- Accountability – drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
- Customer Focus - understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
- Working together with others – relates to people, engages and builds relationships.
Key Role Interactions:
- External suppliers, Customers/Agents, Hire Desk Controller, Sales Engineers
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.