- National Senior Certificate / Grade 12.
- Minimum of 2 years similar experience.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Experience on SYSPRO will be beneficial.
- Excellent administrative, numerical and communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and think on your feet.
- Driver’s licence with own reliable transport.
- Manage and request purchase of items such as parts, and equipment which are kept as stock of stores.
- Place orders on stock items needed as per MRP system.
- Print out purchase order once it has been authorized by superior.
- Load all relevant information and controls of stock onto SYSPRO system.
- Formal Stock takes – throughout the year.
- Informal stock takes – ongoing counts and checks of existing stocks.
- Ensure that all admin and documents are completed accurately.
- Orders Administration.
- Stock levels – ensure that stock levels are recorded and loaded on the MRP / SYSPRO system for invoicing.
- Update and maintain all store registers.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and neatness of the stores area.
- Conduct reasonable instructions and/or tasks as delegated from time to time.
- Work as a team with rest of stores department.
- Follow any reasonable instruction from superior or management alike.
- Assisting senior store man and/or Expeditor when necessary with any reasonable tasks with relation to project administrative demands.
To apply, please send your CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.