- Manage and request the purchase of items such as parts, and equipment which is kept as the stock of stores
- Place orders on stock items needed as per the MRP system.
- Print out purchase order once it has been authorized by superior
- Load all relevant information and controls of stock onto the SYSPRO system
- Formal Stock takes – throughout the year
- Informal stock takes – ongoing counts and checks of existing stocks
- Ensure that all admin and documents are completed accurately
- Orders Administration
- Stock levels – ensure that stock levels are recorded and loaded on the MRP / SYSPRO system for invoicing
- Update and maintain all store registers
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and neatness of the stores'' area
- Conduct reasonable instructions and/or tasks as delegated from time to time
- Work as a team with the rest of the stores'' department
- Follow any reasonable instruction from superior or management alike
- Assisting senior storeman and/or Expeditor when necessary with any reasonable tasks with relation to project administrative demands
- National Senior Certificate / Grade 12.
- Minimum of 2 years of similar experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience on SYSPRO
- Excellent administrative, numerical and communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and think on your feet.
- Driver’s licence with own reliable transport.
To apply please send your CV to melanie@------
Please note; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.