- Ordering Food and Beverages
- Source best prices and quality
- Capture all invoices and credit notes
- Check temperatures of trucks and goods
- Check expiry dates on stock delivered
- Check quantities of delivered stock vs invoice
- Issuing food as received, responsible person to sign for received items
- Beverages to be issued on usage to the outlet
- Capture issued stock on Procure
- Make sure stock take procedures are in place
- Stock take schedule is to be sent out by the 3rd of each month
- Calculate COS recharges
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Diploma or Certificate in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage
- Previous experience (at least 3 years) in the or similar position
- Experience within hospitality will be an advantage
- Familiar with all duties and procedures in a finance department
- MS Office (Word, Excel, and Email) is essential
- ACCPAC knowledge or similar
- Able to work under pressure with attentive to detail and numerate
- Able to work extra hours when required to meet Head Office deadlines
Please visit our website - --------Please upload your CV here--------> – to submit your CV directly or to view other Supply Chain opportunities.
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position, as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.