- Trade tested Millwright or Fitter and Turner or Higher National Diploma (N6)
- Experience as a workshop foreman
- 5-10yrs experience in a supervisory role.
Responsible for ensuring equipment/plant is correctly manufactured, installed and commissioned in conjunction with the procedures of the client's QMS, to SABS and International Standards.
- Evaluate and inspect equipment/plant components and ensure compliance with the installation manuals, approved drawings, specification and code of practice.
- Check/discuss modifications to mechanical drawings for as-built documentation in conjunction with the Contracts Engineer.
- Arrange the testing/inspections with customers in conjunction with the Contracts Engineer and compile all necessary QMS documentation after acceptance by the customer
- Supervision of installation and commissioning of the company's equipment at customer sites.
- Complete equipment check lists, punch lists, commissioning and completion certificates.
- Create and submit close out report
- Coordinate and plan installation and commissioning functions with Contract Engineers and Process Technicians.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.