- 7 years Software Development
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Web Design
- Problem Solving
- Agile SDLC
- GIT source
- Produce code that is well documented
- Assist other Developers.
- Perform Quality Assurance checks / Code Reviews.
- Contribute to the establishment of Best Practice standards.
- Prepare Technical specifications
- Perform Unit and System Testing.
- Work closely with Systems Analyst.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Ensure audit, security and access control requirements are adhered to
- Adherence to time deadlines
- Mentoring of junior developers
Please visit our website www.communicate.co.za to submit your CV directly or to view other I.T related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area! For more information, please call Thato Kekana on ----- or email on --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.