- Leading and mentoring a small team of DevOps engineers.
- Cloud systems architecture, implementation, maintenance, and performance and cost optimisation.
- Maintaining our existing application and database servers.
- Leading the way in our pursuit of a scalable high-availability platform with a four-nines uptime.
- Implementing robust monitoring and logging solutions, and mentoring other engineers in how to take advantage of them.
- Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines, and empower other engineers to take advantage of these tools.
- Being on the front-line of any incident, outage or crisis affecting critical systems, and helping to lead the team to a timely and successful resolution.
Experience with the following tools and technologies is highly advantageous:
- Linux (Ubuntu is a plus)
- ELK Stack
- CI/CD tools such as Bitbucket Pipelines, GitLab CI, Jenkins, Travis CI, etc
Please contact Thobeka Zwane tzwane@------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.