- BSc Degree/equivalent
- 6 - 8 year experience of Delphi programming
- 3 - 5 year experience of SQL Server and good understanding of different database models i.e. Relational model, Star Schema etc
- 3 - 5 year experience of T-SQL in Microsoft SQL Server
- Exposure to the full software life cycle
- Experience with Object Orientated design and implementation
- Experience in XML schema design and implementation
- Experience with n-tier design and implementation (server and client)
- Knowledge of Data Transformation Services, File Transfer Protocol
- Intensive troubleshooting knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-driven with an ability to work independently as well as to function effectively within a team
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability and to be decisive when needed
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Effectively investigate, develop and maintain the company’s house systems against the industry standards and the client requirements.
- Develop software code complaint with the company’s technical and security standards and guidelines
- Continuous system maintenance, bug fixes and enhancements as requested by the users
- Understand and interpret complex technical system functionality and specification
- Understand databases and data relationships in respect of Change Control
- Support the capturing of user stories and develop the impact and technical analysis
- Ensure that relevant knowledge of the system exist by developing on-going technical, user requirement and user manual documentation
- Perform document reviews, requirements review and system functionality overviews
- Test and debug between programs and interface between sub-systems
- Assist the testing team with functional testing and create documentation like test plans, test scripts as necessary
- Contribute to Agile planning sessions and retrospectives
- Participate in Agile Ceremonies – Daily standups/SCRUM sessions.
Please visit our website www.communicate.co.za to submit your CV directly or to view other I.T related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area! For more information, please call Lala Mpofu on 087 ----- or email on --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.