The successful candidate from a software engineering perspective, will have the opportunity to -:
- And support
Technical solutions to meet business requirement in accordance with specifications.
The responsibilities and work outputs are:
- Understanding the existing software eco system and application code base, translation design and wireframes into high quality code
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Performing agile methodology
- Proper and regular backups of all documentations with both internal and external software, systems, and integrations
- BSc Computer Science,
- B.Eng. (computer engineering)
- National Grade 12
- Agile certification will be additional
- 5+ years of solid professional/commercial coding/development experience in Angular and full stack (production code standards)
Goow working knowledge of
- AWS (Advantage)
- Agile development practice
- Micro-services/micro-front ends
- Remote on boarding
- No Psychometrics
- One round interview process
Please visit our website www.communicate.co.za to submit your CV directly or to view other I.T related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area! For more information, please call Mathapelo Moabelo on 087 ----- or email on --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.