The Ideal Candidate
- Must have at least 4 -5 years’ sales experience in a commercial environment or large logistics business.
- Must have business to business (b2b) sales and key accounts management experience
- Must have at least 2-3 years of working in foreign African countries.
- Must have strong New Business Development skills and relationship building skills.
- Using creative methods to increase business development within assigned Key Accounts and new business chemicals.
- Managing customer relations by being the single point of contact for client, updating them on their order status.
- Analyse market trends and future needs in the sector..
- Deliver personalised and bespoke service to customers on the bulk orders in the commercial department.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers at expos or by phone and attend trade shows.
- Keep customers informed about any problems arising influencing deficiencies regarding the execution of orders/contracts.
- Continuous improvement and development of the customer relationship. Costing & Estimates
- Possess excellent in-depth sales knowledge of products being able to explain the product values, positioning in the market,
- Target customers and technical knowledge of the product.
- Minimum Qualification – Degree in Business/Finance/Engineering/Science or any related qualification.
NB – Please note that due to COVID 19, recruiters are not able to contact each applicant. However, for peace of mind, your CV will automatically be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies.
Motivation: “The only impossible journey, is the one you never began”
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.