LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES FROM AFRICAN BANK, LETSATSI FINANCE, BETTER BONDS, METRO FIN, ATLAS FINANCE AND CAPITEC BANK -- NOT NEGOTIABLE
OWN CAR ESSENTIAL
Serves customers by selling products, meeting customer needs-
Our company is looking for Sales agents and Sales Representative to be responsible for generating applications and meeting sales goals. Servicing current clients base and signing up new customers in their region Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential customers. Relationship building is key to this role.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role or key accounts role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Keep management informed by submitting activities and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generate leads.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts
- Visit customers and potential customers to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service Centred, Goal Driven, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation Skills, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Experience in sales min 5 years. And Insurance and credit experience will be an advantage (Work experience will determine if the Sales Agent or Sales Rep position will be available.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using technology for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.