Purpose of the Role
In line with the Company’s strategic imperatives, we require a Sales Administrator who will not only professionally serve and assist customers to the best of their ability, but also the company by providing a variety of routine clerical and administrative tasks.
Summary of Requirements
The successful incumbent will need to:
- Primary objective: To ensure that all quote requests received are responded to within a reasonable time frame in the correct structures.
- Ensure that relevant parties are informed of email pertaining to their division / region.
- To ensure that quote requests received through any other media (including fax) are responded to timeously.
- To liaise with product managers and sales team on a regular basis and ensure that price files are up to date.
- To take care of all corporate quotations nationally and ensure that corporate pricing structures are adhered to.
- To assist with the compilation of National tenders when required.
- Provide first line sales telephonic assistance to customers.
- To assist walk in customers
- Assist in answering of calls where necessary
- Serve as backup for other related positions
- Johannesburg Branch
Qualifications and Experience
- Sales Administration and Quoting experience in the South African Medical device market will be advantageous
- Relevant Qualification will be advantageous
- Computer literacy (MS Products and APPAC)
- Product knowledge
- Skilled in the following areas:
- Attention to detail (Crucial)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work under extreme pressure
- Goal oriented
- Good Communication (Verbally and written)
- Work efficiently and accurate