- Grade 12 / equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years recent working experience as a stock controller from a wholesale and retail steel or hardware background is essential.
- Computer literate Excel and Syspro
- Bilingual in Afrikaans and English
- Have a stable work record and contactable references
- Reliable transport
- Able to work retail hours
- Must reside in Bloemfontein or close surroundings
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and check stock to delivery notes.
- Record damages and shortages.
- Generate Return to Supplier for approval and processing.
- Confirm receipt to Purchase Order.
- Identify and mark branch stock according to Purchase Order.
- Receive and collate Pick Notes.
- Allocate Pick Notes to warehouse staff.
- Monitor status of Pick Notes.
- Generate invoices on collection of goods.
- Check dispatch of stock to supplementary pick slips and invoices.
- Record returns.
- Generate Requests for Credit Notes for approval and processing.
- Perform daily counts of stock.
- Partake in all Branch stock takes.
- General filing and administration.
- Stock forecasting.
- Responsible for the ordering and receiving of stock.
- GRV of stock into system and all paperwork connected to it.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.