Administration - Reception
- Handling incoming calls
- Greet and announce visitors
- Receive and log mail / deliveries
- Maintain stationery stock
- Ensure that all material used by the Tanzania Division is new and relevant:
- Category presentations,
- Brand specific presentations,
- Network presentations
- Pitches for new business
- Purchase and co-ordination of all promotional items
- Updating Monthly Sales List and sending through to billing
- Updating Sales Tracker and ensuring information is accurate
- Updating Digital Booking Schedule and submitting to Digital Team weekly
- Keeping Asset Register updated
- Maintaining client files
General - Marketing
- Drive and co-ordinate Public Relations, CSI, Research, Sales Support, Design, Event Management and Trade Marketing within Tanzania.
- Ensure that the Group marketing strategy for Tanzania is implemented
- Provide administrative, promotional goods, event management and PR support for Tanzania
- Ensure that the JCDecaux brand is applied and marketed according to brand standards
- Implement the marketing plan and relevant budget throughout Tanzania.
- Assist in the administration of barter deals with the Marketing Manager SSA.
- All the above must be aligned with the Marketing Manager’s strategy for Tanzania.
- Assist the Marketing Manager SSA in developing and promoting case studies and implement research that will promote Outdoor as a medium in Tanzania with the Marketing Services team.
- Assist with the implementation and management of relevant focus groups in Tanzania.
- Participate and contribute to industry research initiatives with the Marketing Manager SSA
- Source and identify secondary marketing research for use in the business with a special focus on Tanzania.
· Internal - Sales Managers and Marketing Heads
· External - Advertising Agencies and Marketers
- Relevant Marketing qualification (Degree)
- No less than 3 years admin / marketing experience, preferably a Multinational Company or at a Marketing Communications Agency working on B2B brands.
- Computer Literate – Advanced PowerPoint & Excel
- Graphic Design qualification (diploma)
Attributes and Skills
- Proactive and driven
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Highly self-motivated and energetic
- Ability to work without supervision
- Team player
- Excellent communication and writing skills
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.