- Ensure that all incoming emails and reservations messages are dealt with promptly and accurately on the same day of business.
- Maintain professional, positive and courteous when dealing with clients.
- Organising, managing and booking reservations in an accurate, efficient and professional manner.
- Familiar with all hotels’ internal and external reservation systems (third party websites).
- Ensure that all bookings for each day are checked prior to arrival for accuracy and confirmations.
- Ensure that deposits for bookings are paid.
- Familiar with all rooms, suites and hotel facilities, as well as competitors.
- Liaise with the accounts department regarding credit issues and or account problems.
- Undertake and complete any special projects or related tasks as and when required by Management.
- Exhibiting loyalty and commitment to clients and striving for excellence.
- Other adhoc administrative tasks within the scope of the role.
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Completed Diploma or Degree in Travel and Tourism is preferred.
- Experience in reservations and travel bookings (flights, transfers and accommodation) are compulsory.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities in English.
- Organised and strong multitasking abilities are required.
- Tech-savvy, computer literate and financially meticulous.
- Confident, strong telephonic communication skills and a friendly demeanour.
- Familiar with reservations management systems.
- Accurate and a strong attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transport.
If you meet all of the above then send your CV TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.