4 x Registered NICU Nurses needed urgently with BCur Degree + Neonatal or ICU Qualification - Pretoria
a Registered Nurse within the NICU Ward (NICU Ward Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)has become available at a Private Hospital in Pretoria, Gauteng. The right candidates will advance into Shift Leaders.
Please note that The Hospital is a smoke free facility and an equal opportunity employer.
- BCur Degree + Neonatal or ICU Certificate or Diploma
- Registered with SANC as Registered Nurse.
- 2 years NICU nursing Experience
- Sound knowledge and nursing experience.
- Prepared to work as part of a team within an existing framework.
- Must be able to work full days and overtime as required by Management.
- An ability to work under high pressure.
- Above average salary
- Above average Unit Allowance (where applicable)
- Free meal per day
- 13th cheque
- One set of uniforms per year
- Friendly working environment
- CRITICAL PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Deliver a high standard of quality service to the customers
- Accuracy and integrity working with other staff members
- Deal with all service providers in a professional manner (e.g.Doctor’s needs and preferences)
- Complete daily functions accurately.
- Promote and carry out the image of the hospital in a professional manner
- Continuous Professional development and Training of all staff.
- Keeping abreast with developments in relevant technology and optimal utilization thereof.