- A Professional first point of contact, providing personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner in all areas of the business.
- Work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
- 8 -10 Years’ experience: reception, office administration and secretarial
- Document Control experience will be an advantage
- Computer literate including MS Office Application; Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Fluent in English
- Drivers licence and own transport a must
- A Professional first point of contact and being an ambassador to Company
- Professionally answering telephone calls, welcoming guests, and providing refreshments to guests and Executives
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining the diaries either manually or electronically
- Type up documents, fax and scan legal and/or personal documents
- Constantly updating the company’s databases
- Receive and sort mail, deliveries, and stock/equipment from suppliers/vendors
- Arranging collection and deliveries of stock, documents and project equipment
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and emails
- Maintaining an electronic and hard copy filing system of business documents and information
- Travel arrangements include, arranging Visas, travel insurance, flights, accommodation, medicals, PPE clothing, applications for business associate events (The DTI OSM and National Pavilions)
- Constantly researching relevant information regarding travels (e.g. weather forecasts and information regarding the exhibitions)
- Project administrative assistance: This includes and is not limited to assembling, coordinating and packing data books on relevant projects in time for shipments; Compiling and sending correspondence of project drawings to staff, clients and suppliers etc.; Maintaining record of all communicated documents regarding the projects.
- Marketing administrative duties on all media platforms: This may include and is not limited to liaising with allocated external graphic designer and translators to arrange relevant company marketing material; Liaising with relevant publishing houses and our Marketing Executive on articles published; Coordinating and arranging all relevant branding material, Corporate Identity and marketing material with external supplier; Constantly updating the company’s website and LinkedIn pages to ensure that all published information is relevant, accurate and up to date.
- File, e-mail and retrieve important documents (e.g. SLAs, Legal contracts etc.)
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Conduct research, collect and analyses data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Interact with external clients
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Liaise with internal staff to relay information directly from Directors
- Adhoc duties may include but is not limited to: assisting Directors with personal request – i.e. kids’ projects, hair appointments etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly.
If you have not had a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.