QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum Grade 10 (Standard 8) is essential
- Minimum 1 year Receptionist experience is essential
- Experience on switchboard is essential
- Excellent telephone skills is essential
- Friendly and clear voice
- E-mail, MS Word and MSExcel is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- High attention to detail in takingand relating messages
- Have a neat and professional overall appearance
- Proven track record
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full reception and switchboard function
- All visitors to the Company are received and directed to the correct people promptly
- All incoming calls are answered promptly and directed to the correct people
- Messages are taken accurately and passed on as soon as the person is available
- General administration function is performed as and when required. Responsible for forwarding faxes to the relevant person.
- Assisting in copying of documentations as a when required.
- Ensure that the filing is accurate and up to date
- Responsible for overnight mail / courier
- Petty cash and reconciliation thereof
- Reconciling of fuel accounts for company fleet and external sales
- Time sheets and leave and sick leave maintenance
- Liaising with company service accounts and administration of these accounts
- From time to time you may be required to perform other reasonable duties/tasks outside your normal scope of work
- Uphold the Company’s code of ethics and standard practices.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.