- Grade 12/ Matric.
- Relevant National Diploma/ Degree will be beneficial.
- Previous experience working with Qualanod will be highly beneficial otherwise any other QMS system implementation, monitoring and maintaining.
- 3- 5 years experience working in Heavy Engineering Manufacturing Environment.
- Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, In, Quality Engineering, Attention to Detail, and Thoroughness are essential skills to this role.
- Ensure the implementation and monitoring of the current QMS system.
- Consistently checking that the system is correctly implemented and reporting to management where there are problems that need to be addressed.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Assist with the development of quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Assist with the validation of quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Assist with maintaining and improving product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.