Job & Company Description:
- A Johannesburg based multi-channel card payment systems development firm is looking for a project coordinator to join their team.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating with Business Development, Software Development and IT departments to take assigned project from original concept through final implementation.
- Creating and maintaining project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts. This includes documenting, prioritizing and tracking requests (changes, enhancements, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- PMP certified or equivalent is a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook and MS Project
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 4+ years’ experience as an IT professional in relevant fields such as Banking, Card industry or Payment processing.
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience in an IT Department.
- 4+ years in a project manager position.
- Experience working with Excel and developing and maintaining various analyses and reporting tools.
For more IT jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Chanel du Plessis
IT Recruitment Consultant
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.