Our client is looking for a practice Administrator. The position has a lot of diverse activities – with a balance of routine tasks, monthly activities and impromptu happenings - making flexibility, multi tasking and planning important.
Duties will include all patient communication, invoicing and payments and management of stock. There is also a combination of computer tasks, marketing activities, financial record keeping and facilitation of training courses. Well - developed computer skills, exceptional customer service and experience with electronic book keeping programmes are essential.
The Practice Administrator needs to take ownership of the of the general day to day functioning of the Practice.
- Computer Literate
- 5 years administrative work experience
- Good people skills
- Responsible for all telephone calls
- General patient administration duties.
- Receiving patients:
- All patient files required for the day must be prepared before appointments and appropriately filed as needed
- Receiving and greeting patients at the door in a friendly and professional manner
Ordering of medication, prescriptions and direct sales:
- Responsible for all orders of medication
- Prepare patient's files as needed and document requests and products
- Prepare invoices as applicable
- Prepare invoices on MEDPRAC / Book keeping programme and email to patients
- Receiving of payments, writing of receipts and sending statements as requested.
- Reconciliation of bank statement and allocation of payments
- General office administration
- Responsible for all stock related tasks
- Allocation of all revenue and expenses to Book keeping system
- Liaison with Medical Aids as and when required
- Regular "petty cash “control and record keeping
- Preparing Year End Financial documents for Auditors
Working hours: 5 days a week from 9 am – 2 pm
Remuneration: R6000 per month.
*Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within two weeks from the date of this advertisemnet.