- Completed Trade Test in Plumbing
- PIRB registered
- Valid drivers license
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 5 years + plumbing experience
- Able to work over time and weekends when required
- Carry out regular maintenance of plumbing systems at commercial and residential sites
- Perform installation of plumbing systems at new properties
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings. To understand the layout of plumbing plans, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Inspect previously installed plumbing systems at commercial and residential sites
- Perform any necessary repairs to previously installed systems
- Answer calls for plumbing issues and liaise with Manager
- Keep up to date with current safety regulations and requirements for the various plumbing systems
- Work carefully to follow all current regulations for plumbing work to ensure that all installed systems pass inspections
- Provide information regarding plumbing system upkeep to clients
- Monitor projects and work in line with deadlines
- Report to company Owner
Thank you for applying with RareCruit!
Follow us on social media for the latest jobs, trends and market insight:
--------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you''re not contacted within three working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.