- Degree in Physiotherapy and Registered with HPCSA
- 2 yrs+ experience post Community Service
- Experience in treating adults with NDT (neurological) and spinal cord disorders
- Understanding of stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries and joint replacement
- Ability to function well in a multi-disciplinary team
Assessment and treatment of patients with neurological disorders such as traumatic brain injuries
and strokes and patients with spinal cord injuries, poly trauma and joint replacements.
Education of patients and their families about the patient’s condition.
Participation in weekly team and family meetings.
Building relationships with referring doctors and therapists.
Supervision and training of university students.
Active participation in continuous professional development activities of the unit.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.