Executive Personal assistant
A new position has become available within a purpose driven organisation for an executive assistant to join a company. The company is around 250 people in size, and the role will have you assist one of the executives with both personal assistant and project coordination work.
Key Performance Areas:
1. General Project coordination and technical support:
- Support the COO with administration and coordination of projects managed under the COO office.
- Assist with project communications, schedule management, projects meetings, record keeping and follow-up on tasks.
- Draft contracts e.g. Service Level Agreements, Memorandum of Agreements and others.
- Collation of reports and basic review of report documents.
- Document management.
2. Provide general administrative support:
- Prepare correspondence and presentation material, draft emails and letters, prioritise documents and general assistance to COO.
- Provide basic budget administrative support, processing of payments and manage the COO expense claims.
- Administer COO’s calendar.
3. Secretarial support:
- Schedule meetings, appointments, conferences and other activities to enable optimal use of COO’s time.
- Manage meetings with internal staff and external parties (e.g. government stakeholders, private sector organisations etc.) and take minutes for meetings, as required.
- Perform secretarial duties for select internal meetings including the Management Committee (MANCO) meeting.
- Assist with travel plans for COO i.e. make reservations or arrangements for various events, including preparing itineraries, liaising with the Travel Administrator to ensure travel is coordinated with utmost efficiency, compiling travel vouchers and maintaining travel records.
- Liaise with all necessary internal and external parties to ensure the appropriate logistical planning and coordination (catering, guest list, invitations etc.) of events (project launch functions and project hand over functions etc).
4. Logistical support – travel and events:
5. Collaborative support – work in unison with office of the CEO:
- Provide necessary secretarial and administrative support during peak times occurring during corporate meetings planning, preparation of documents and logistical support.
- Offer support at times when PA to CEO is out of office on leave and thereby being an additional resource in an acting capacity.
This position requires a strong background in the administrative/secretarial field, and exposure to project administration would be a huge plus.
You will need to have a professional and friendly nature with exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- PA/Executive diploma beneficial
- Experience of at least four years as an executive PA
- Working experience in project management environment and project administration
- Good experience coordinating executive level meetings
- Experience in travel coordination and logistics
- Excellent use of English: oral and written for writing, copy-writing and editing
- Good command of Afrikaans for understanding written and spoken
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook and digital capability
- Development and use of systems for checking, follow up and creating efficiencies
- Advanced EQ in interaction, communication, cultural sensitivity
- Quality orientation with attention to detail for high levels of accuracy
- Strong capability to multitask, organise, prioritise and streamline tasks
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.