Successful incumbent will have a Diploma or Higher Certificate in Finance or Bookkeeping. National Diploma in Finance or Payroll Administration highly advantageous. Minimum of 3 years experience as a Payroll Accountant within an international shared services environment (essential). Duties include :
- Payroll Accounting and reconciliation
- Compile and submit reconciliations for payroll general ledger (GL) accounts
- Follow-up on outstanding payroll recon items and obtain explanations
- Clear payroll GL accounts
- Perform reconciliation of legislative payments
- Process payroll provisions (employee loans and payroll advance account)
- Prepare related payroll recurring journals and ensure that sufficient documentation is submitted to the relevant person on time
- Assist with financial year end processes and support any other payroll accounting functions
- Liaise with Group Finance, Tax and Treasury as required
- Payroll payment administration
- Process monthly salaries on electronic banking platform
- Process third party payments on electronic banking platform
- Prepare schedules for the third parties
- Processing manual payroll payments e.g. salary advances
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliations
- Payroll accounting queries / issues.
- Human Capital Shared Services Support.
Please email your cv to --------Please upload your CV here-------- or call Joanne on (011) ----- to chat about this awesome opportunity!
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.