2) To assist financial advisors in the structuring of financial proposals.
3) Analyse products and services that is appropriate to structure equitable financial proposals for financial . advisor clients.
Key areas of responsibility:
Duties including but not limited to:
• Assist with the coordination and implementation of the paraplanning processes and procedures.
• Manage all aspects relating to paraplanning and advisory services support including structuring new business proposals.
• Provide support in the development and implementation of new products, systems and services
• Undertake highly technical analytical work.
• Propose solutions and draft financial recommendations that meet each client’s goals, needs and objectives.
• Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment, both within and outside of the organisation.
• Keep up to date with industry product development.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Regulatory Examination (Completed)
Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
• 3Yrs - Wealth Management/Paraplanning environment
• Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel Skills
• Morninigstar Direct
• Advanced communication skills
• Understand financial services and products
• Understand financial planning and tax environment
- Estate Planning
- Work independently
- Be proactive
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong work ethic
- Creative thinker
- Logical thinker
- Team player
Work overtime when necessary
SALARY R25 000- R33 000 PER MONTH
Should you fit the profile kindly forward your CV to --------Please upload your CV here--------
Should you not receive any feedback within 2 weeks of your application please assume unsuccessful