We specialize in placing professionals in the Supply Chain niche and my clients are consistently looking for accomplished candidates with strong technical skills, hands on approach, strong academic achievements and a stable work track record. We can assist you in exploring opportunities to grow your career within the large corporates and top employers of Gauteng where your abilities can be enhanced and grow towards been the best in your field.
- Implementation of warehouse procedures and processes to improve productivity and reduce overtime
- Identify opportunities to reduce operational expenses
- Warehousing and Inventory optimization also looking after inbound and outbound logistics and 3PL management
- Manage KPI’s, maintain Master Data and ensure that good housekeeping is being adhered to
- Lead a team of warehouse and logistics staff, ensuring all managers are achieving their KPI’s
- Implement supply chain networks and strategies within the department to ensure day to day operations run optimally
- Ensuring orders are picked correctly, goods are dispatched on time and that any queries are resolved timeously
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BTech / BCom Degree (Supply Chain / Logistics Management OR Business Management)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the FMCG environment as an Ops Manager
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Advanced Excel is a pre-requisite
If you would like us to assist you with future career opportunities, please apply directly.
For Supply Chain jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
We appreciate your interest, however if you have not had any response within 2 weeks from one of our consultant, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable career opportunity for your skills and experience becomes available.