This company is global manufacturer with extensive years of experience. The provide specialist products and services to a broad spectrum of clients within the chosen industries. This role reports and works very close with the Managing Director.
- Develop and implement stock costing methods
- Maintenance of Inventory Masterfile
- price variance
- Analyse and reconcile in and outbound distribution costs
- Preparation of all Inventory related journals.
- Analysis of inventory related credit notes.
- Prepare monthly Inventory Account Reconciliations prior to deadlines.
- Reporting and analysis of inactive inventory
- Prepare, develop, implement financial reports
- Manage stock costing team.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of the internal and external audit process.
- Comply with governance & policies and procedures
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Bcom Accounting degree
- 3 to 5 years in similar role
- Manufacturing or similar industry experience needed
- Stock and inventory needed
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move in finance!
For more information, contact:
Nadine van Mogentale
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.