- Bachelor degree in science
- Quality Management System Audit experience desirable
- 10 years experience within the welding and quality environment within large offshore oil and gas projects
- 5+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry within a structured Quality Control Management System
- Worldwide experience with contractors, in particular, those involved in the construction of Offshore production facilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
- Application and in-depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
- Assist the project management team and the Materials & Quality Control Assurance Lead in Offshore Project in the field of Quality
- Establish a set of project-specific procedures to cover the coordination and control of project activities, using the COMPANY rules, guidelines, procedures and best work practices
- Prepare, approve, distribute and administrate quality plan
- Support work package team in the implementation of the project quality and Offshore installation.
- Contribute to project risk analysis, criticality rating of packages and risk mitigation through organizational and procedural solutions
- Organize & prepare the project quality surveillance plan of contractors in cooperation with his package manager
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.