A large well known digital office automation printing products and services company based in Paarl, are currently looking to employ an External Office Automation sales representatives to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Purpose Of The Position
Demonstrates and cross-sell products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs. These products includes selling copiers, CCTV, telecommunications, connectivity, pc’ & services, alternative energy products. Achieve targets as determined by management.
- Previous Senior Sales experience will be advantage.
- Experience in Office Automation or IT Sales both hardware and software.
- Experience with selling copiers, cctv, telecommunications, connectivity, pc’ & services, alternative energy products – NON-NEGOTIABLE
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation, planning and organisation skills.
- Own transport required
Duties will include but is not limited to:
- Maintain a diary at all times.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers according to company standards.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, finance, stores and technical service departments.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows, blitzes, customer events and conventions.
- Ensure all contracts and other documentation are completed correctly and all the required documentation is submitted to the Sales Administrator to process the deals.
- After installation, Sales executives will follow up with clients, make sure stock was received and if satisfied, do a complete demonstration on the machine and complete the demonstration acceptance form.
- Timeously complete commission sheets for management signoff
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted