Office Administrator - Cape Town Branch
Our Client is looking for a Office Administrator to join their team in Cape Town.
- Must have Grade 12
- Must have at least 3 years or more Pastel Accounting experience
- Transport / Logistics experience advantageous
- Well spoken
- Team player and must be able to work independently
- Detail Orientated
- Computer skills: Pastel / Excel / Word
- Post invoices
- Diesel accounts
- Post petty cash
- Prepare creditor recons for payments
- HR duties – assist with Submission of Provident Fund / Bargaining council leave etc applications
- Monthly forms / UIF submissions
- Prepare files for Financial Manager for payments and get all info needed
- Assist with IOD claims
- Assist with Health and Safety Act Compliance
- Assist with any other relevant duties for this position.
Clear credit and criminal record – as per our client requirements
Salary negotiable depending on experience
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.