A company based in Durbanville is seeking to employ a hands-on Office Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, will be able to work in a fast-passed environment and have experience in a similar position.
- Gr 12 / Senior Certificate (English, Afrikaans and Maths Requirements)
- Must have at least 5 years working experience
- Own transport will be beneficial
- Experience in QuickBooks will be beneficial
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Effective and always friendly communication with customers Internal and external
- Manage phone and customer bookings
- Manage diary for sales and production teams
- Mange process from initial contact with customer to acceptance, production planning, and final sign-off
- Stock orders and management, based production and ideal quantities, including weekly stock counts
- Effectively manage consumables including gas bottles, ensuring they are checked out and received back daily / weekly (depending on site size)
- Capture of client info on data base for processing by finance
- Capture expenses on data base per job for costings
- Report on costings weekly
- Proofread quotation and send to clients within 48 hours from site inspection
- Process of accepted quotation to production
- Check with finance that deposits are paid before job is started
- Manage debtors to ensure timeous payment
- Collect and Reconcile fuel transactions monthly
- Report on statistics – quotations done, success rate (accepted) and marketing and success rate
- Scan / save all invoices to shared drive for easy reference
- Register new employees, process sick leave, monthly returns
- Ensure all staff files are updated regularly and contains vital info (id’s, contracts, driver licenses, disciplinary hearings / outcomes, leave forms etc.)
- Ensure all staff’s medicals, working at heights, first aid training is always current, book timeously for renewals (and ensure dates are communicated to relevant parties for planning)
- Manage petty cash, reconcile weekly and capture on data base.
- Assist with OHASA files (health and safety) when required.
- Assist with ad-hoc request when required
- Upkeep of the office
- General administration
- Tracking of staff uniforms and the issuing thereof
Salary: Please indicate what bracket you are seeking when applying for this position.
CV: --------Please upload your CV here-------->
NB: If you have not been contacted within 48 working hours, your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.