Our client is currently looking for a New Business Development Consultant to join their team .
Duties and Responsibilities;
* To ensure success as a Business Development Consultant, you should be skilled at executing strategic business plans. A remarkable Business Development Consultant should be able to produce tangible results in even the toughest of markets.
* Conducting regular, in-depth analyses of our company''s policies and processes to ascertain strengths and shortcomings.
* Analyzing and reformulating existing and promising business contracts to maximize turnover.
* Scrutinizing the market to elucidate clients'' needs, competitors'' activities, and promising avenues that have not yet been explored.
* Inspecting company finances to identify trends and set reasonable targets.
* Crafting short and long-term, actionable plans in consultation with the Directors.
* Communicating strategies with staff to obtain their buy-in.
* Training staff inappropriate techniques to support the utility of business strategies.
* Reviewing your progress using standardized metrics.
* Compiling detailed reports that capture successes and opportunities.
* Ability to draft, decipher and negotiate business contracts.
* Complete understanding of contemporary market trends.
* Solid business acumen supplemented with decisiveness.
* Concrete grasp of routine and advanced statistical procedures.
* Capacity to motivate staff to ensure alignment with visions.
* Communicative, versatile, and strategic.
* Degree in Business Administration, Quantitative Finance, Economics, or similar.
* Extensive experience as a Business Development Consultant or equivalent.