Responsible for ensuring that quality standards are met through evaluating, designing and preparing detailed specifications for larger complex networks and communication systems that are in alignment with client standards, as well as supervising direct reports.
2 years relevant experience; experience in CISCO
Cisco/CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Engineer ) will be an advantage.
- Manage change, constantly reviewing design and responding to optimisation changes
- Monitor and control the network to ensure its day to day stability
- Manage problems and assist with support functions
- Contribute to the research and assessment of new technologies as well as customer needs
- Monitor service levels and contribute to the development of standards and specifications
- Test systems and keep records of technical details on network design, implementation plans and capital projects
- Support users and support staff
- Attend to IMACD''''s (Installation, Modification, Addition, Change, Delete)
- Provide network administration and support
- Integrate systems
- Good Understanding Of Process, Procedures And Work Instructions
- ITIL Principles knowledge
- In-Depth Knowledge Of Networks
- In-Depth Knowledge Of Communications Systems And Technology
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.