The Management Accountant contributes to the organisational goals by preparing and presenting financial reports to relevant stakeholders in various business units, to aid decision making.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bcom Accounting with Completed Articles
- CA(SA) Preferred
- 2 Years Management Accounting experience
- Insurance industry (non-negotiable)
- Ensure the financial management reports are prepared accurately and timeously with insights in order to assist the channel heads in decision making, performance measurement and cost control.
- Present and publish the financial management reports to the individual business units.
- Analyse and identify financial anomalies and trends (budget vs actual, forecast vs actual etc.) within the various channels’ and product lines’ income statements.
- Liaise between key stakeholders (General Manager, Channel Heads etc) in order to ensure that the budget and forecasting is accurate and follows logic.
- Advising and liaising with business regarding accounting best practice for new and existing business projects to ensure operational efficiencies and effective reporting.
- Assist with the compilation of the annual budgets, forecast process as well as interrogate the results of the budgets and forecasts.
- To establish and maintain professional relationships with internal and external business partners on a daily basis.
- Support the Senior Management Accountant in various tasks.
- Support the Treating Customers Fairly principles by providing direction and monitoring the delivery of the TCF behaviours and outcomes and alignment with regulatory requirements.
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: 087 -----
Recruitment Consultant: Jaymal Nagar or email: sasingh@------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.