My client, a manufacturer of medical and surgical consumables needs an experienced and reliable Maintenance Technician for their factory in Killarney Gardens to:
- Be responsible for all plant maintenance of all equipment and facilities.
- Work according to and maintain and update the preventative maintenance schedule
- Attend to unscheduled breakdowns and resolve timeously.
- Assist with fabrication when required.
- Be safety conscious and work within the OHS Act at all times.
- Work within and assist with organization of a small team of individuals in an effective and proactive manner.
You may be the successful candidate to join the Killarney Gardens team if you have:
- A Trade tested Millwright / Electrical Qualification
- 3-8 Years working experience with good contactable references.
- Experience in fault finding on automated packaging / production lines, Ultrasonic Welding, Injection Moulding and or Extruders machines for electrical, Pneumatic & Hydraulics.
- Working knowledge of PLC electrical systems, voltages, circuits, wiring diagrams, electrical instruments.
- Experience Performing Fitting functions including changing of pumps, motors, valves, bearings etc.
- A wireman’s license. (This is non-negotiable)
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office package
- The ability to communicate well and effectively in English and or Afrikaans, written and verbal.
- Reliable own transport (This is essential)
- The willingness and ability to be available for possible standby assistance and/or overtime from time to time.
- The personality attributes and extensive technical/mechanical/electrical skills typically associated with successful Maintenance Technicians.
E-mail Wessel at <--------Please upload your CV here-------- I will call suitable candidates.
Ref.: WvW Maintenance Technician
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.