- Matric (Grade 12).
- Any related degree - no subjects failed and above-average results.
- A grade Matric average (Matric results will be required).
- Paralegal or Legal Secretary experience advantageous
- Exceptional Attention to Detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-disciplined with good time management skills.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Have initiative and be a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day administration of Third-Party claims.
- Liaison between Attorneys and Claims Manager.
- Settlement of Third-Party claims and recoveries.
- Report writing on Attorney’s discussions.
- Working with high-net-worth clients.
- Admin orientated.
- Relationship Building with Clients.
- Ad Hoc Projects.
The selected candidate will work under supervision and will be assisted where needed until the individual understands his/her duties fully (No experience needed). If you have previously worked in an insurance industry it will be advantages.