Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 Years relevant experience
- Relevant qualification/diploma advantageous
- a legal qualification/CGIC experience will be advantageous
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suit, Syspro, Pastel, Cregalink for CGIC
Inherent Job Requirements:
- Strong, Accurate Typing Skills / Ability
- Excellent command of the English language — Speak, read, and write.
Main Duties/Key Results Areas:
- Assist with the smooth operation and communication of administrative processes
- Assist with placing letters on company letterheads
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, forms and documents
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Assist with the updating of paperwork/spreadsheets
- Assist with the receipt, delivery and accessibility of legal documents.
- Safekeeping of official records and legal documents
- Assist with scanning and filing of paperwork
- Completion of Trade Account Applications and liaising with customers to obtain the necessary information and supporting documents
- Collating and vetting documents received from customers
- Attend to daily follow-ups on outstanding requirements and documentation
- Assist with logging of credit applications on CGIC and apply for credit limits as well as follow-up and liaising with CGIC in this regard
- Assist with submission of CGIC claims
- Assist with collating claim documents for handover to attorneys and following up on progress made.
- Assist with creating customer accounts, maintaining, and entering information on Syspro/Pastel
- Assist with maintaining of all accounts on CGIC/Cregalink with regards to change in limits, terms, and any changes in legal entities
- Assisting with queries regarding accounts on Syspro, Pastel, CGIC cover and trade account applications
- Completion and collation of Supplier Credit Applications
- Performing general office duties and errands
- Perform general administrative tasks to ensure Legal Services function effectively
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.