Job & Company Descriptions
One of Africa’s Largest Technology Service Provider is currently on the look out for a Junior Accountant to join their financial department as soon as possible.
As the Junior Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Co-ordinate finance lease schedule between business and finance house
- Download monthly lease invoices from Portal and send back to business
- Finance lease journals
- Weekly reconciliation of WIP
- Monthly journal processing as required
- Monthly Depreciation reconciliation before month end close
- Monthly calculation, check and obtaining approval for Revenue Accruals as per Company policy
- Balance sheet recons and clearing thereof
- Assist Financial Manager with Month end closing, half year and year end
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Financial Accounting diploma
- 1 year experience
- IT industry will be a benefit
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.