Duties & Responsibilities:
- To work with Customers to define and deliver SOLIDWORKS PDM based solutions on time and within budget, whilst ensuring the maximum levels of Customer satisfaction.
- To provide Customers with the highest quality technical support on queries relating to SOLIDWORKS PDM and its associated infrastructure, troubleshooting to find the optimal solution via the telephone, email or ‘one to one’ using collaborative Internet support services.
- To actively contribute to the creation and delivery of on-line content such as Blogs, Technical Documents and Webcasts.
- May also be asked to provide training, online, at our premises or on site. Training the customers on the use and administration of SOLIDWORKS PDM products.
- Any additional duties / tasks as required by your senior PDM specialist.
- A higher-level qualification, or be able to demonstrate suitable previous experience, in Mechanical Engineering or another relevant technical field.
- Experience in CAD, preferably SOLIDWORKS but not limited to.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Basic- PC Hardware Concepts, Technology, and Installation
- Basic - PC Troubleshooting
- Experience in writing VB Scripts will be a benefit
- Knowledge in MS SQL Server installation, configuration and administration will be a benefit
- SQL skills, including ability to write custom queries of medium complexity, in addition to moderate administration skills for SQL Server will be a benefit
- R20 000 - R25 000 negotiable
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.