Our client who is a well-known finance solutions organization is looking for a skilled Junior Salesforce Developer. If you are wanting to join a team that can allow you to utilize your current skillset, whilst upskilling you to the next level, join this awesome team of young developers who enjoy working closely with one another alongside being exposed to a broad set of tech stack, allowing growth for any developer that joins them.
If you are interested in hearing more and have at least 2 years solid Salesforce Development experience, get in touch!
- All Salesforce administration duties such as managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Salesforce configuration, such as implementing new processes, using process builder, workflows, approvals
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, and complex dashboards – All in Lightning
- Provide all salesforce users with technical support
Job Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years’ experience within a Salesforce environment
- Experience in SalesForce.com support
- Tertiary education in computer science - Beneficial
- Self-motivated and creative
- Salesforce Certification’s – Beneficial
Please send your CV to <--------Please upload your CV here-------- or for more information, contact us on----- (VoIP) or 031 -----.
In sending your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood our POPI Policy found on our website <--------Please upload your CV here--------. Should you be unsuccessful for this particular position, you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database which you confirm is true, correct and up to date. Should a suitable opportunity arise we will contact you and request your permission to submit your information.