A leading raw materials and food ingredient supplier is looking for a junior logistics administrator to join their ever-growing team. The suitable candidate must have a positive attitude, a passion for logistics, and above all, be an eager-to-learn team player.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Arranging customer deliveries
- Processing purchase orders with overseas suppliers
- Coordinating all aspects of shipments
- General accounting administration duties - preparing tax Invoices and statements
- Inventory control
Qualifications & Requirements:
- B-Tech / Degree in Logistics Management, Supply Chain, or equivalent
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- High level skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Telephonic professionalism
- High attention to detail
- German language advantageous
If you would like us to assist you with future career opportunities, please apply directly.
For Supply Chain jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
We appreciate your interest, however if you have not had any response within 2 weeks from one of our consultant, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable career opportunity for your skills and experience becomes available.
Kirsty de Kock
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.