Junior Leisure Sales Executive (Hospitality) - Stellenbosch / CAPE TOWN
Property based in Stellenbosch winelands area is seeking to employ a Junior Leisure Sales Executive to join their ever growing team.
The main responsibility will be ( but not limited too)
Promote Property to existing and prospective clients through a relationship-based approach. Showcase property products, experiences and service to maximise revenue opportunities and achieve business and organisational targets.
Examples of duties & responsibilities:
- • Maintain relationships with current clients and build relationships with prospective clients – make contact, schedule meetings and presentations, evaluate business potential and arrange follow ups as necessary.
- • Oversee all contracts and renewal thereof
- • Attend trade exhibits and workshops, general sales calls/meetings and client presentations; host client product training.
- • Arrange and conduct site inspections – organise show rooms, lunch/dinner, accommodation
- • Arrange and host client lunches and dinners.
- • Put together client packages best suited to their needs.
- • Keep track of rates issued and all special offers made to client allocations
- • Keep abreast of market conditions, competitor activities, advertising and promotional trends and products.
- • Use operating and CRM systems effectively to improve efficiencies, maintain standards and deliver service excellence
The successful candidate will ideally come from a hospitality background with completed relevant studies.
Valid Driver’s license and own transport.
Package is negotiable on experience
Please email CV + Recent Picture + Salary Expectancy to Yolanda at <--------Please upload your CV here--------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.