As a progressive organisation, Real Promotions seeks to employ vibrant, young, determined individuals who are goal orientated and have a passion for learning. Our dynamic environment allows for enhanced personal development and serves as a platform for improving communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Debtors and Creditors experience
Bookkeeper Qualifications / Skills:
- Developing Standards
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Reporting Research Results
- Data Entry Skills
- SFAS Rules
- Attention to Detail
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 1-2 years’ experience with Microsoft Office
- Previous bookkeeping experience preferably 1-2 years
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
The salary is negotiable based on qualifications/experience.
Kindly email your CV and qualifications to <--------Please upload your CV here-------- , please use the reference BK01 to apply for this position.