The successful candidate will manage all capital sales machines as individual sales projects, estimating the cost, selling prices and margins of each sale in line with the sales targets, managing the scope of supply for each machine, in liaison with the Key account managers and forwarding this to the production department for build. Providing feedback on deliveries and specific customer requirements to the KAM’s and branches for aftermarket support planning.
- You will also assist in the development of machine scope of supply and finished design scope according to the customer
- Manage unique sales projects, through liaison with design, production, and supply
- Costing and estimating machine cost, with any impending material increases, optional equipment costs and customer specific
- Assisting in the compilation, specifications, application and scope of supply on tenders and RFQ’s.
- Developing operating cost models, total cost of ownership and predicative operating costs, for local and international sites.
- Providing recommended spares schedules, and inventory recommendations for the customer and remote warehouse locations.
- Import and Export logistics with respect to machine movement, shipping, transport, insurance and customs
- Developing and maintaining the department’s sales and production forecast schedules, including export and regional sales demands via liaison with the KAM’s.
- Engage in feasibility studies and cost modelling of new sales and equipment development, refining concepts, applications, timelines and value
- Assist in the development of sales support
- Liaise with our OEM partners on imported equipment scope of supply, costs, lead- times, and importation for local sales.
- Resolve any technical queries with machine supply from OEM
- Assist in developing and monitoring the sales department budget, and track progress on sales projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- BSc – Engineering, B. Tech, Dip. Eng. or other technical qualification with project management qualification
- Sales orientated disposition, with sales support focus.
- Self-motivated with initiative to action multiple and diverse projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and project close out essential.
- Communication and report writing skills.
- Adept knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, word and other software.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.